Way to go! All the hard work payed off. As our gift to you, Toyota, in partnership with Toyota Financial Services, is proud to offer a $500 rebate to help you buy or lease your next Toyota. Going on now until July 8,2013
If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyota’s.
. To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- Get to work. At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
Take advantage of our Toyota rebate, After all you deserve it!